We know fitness is better with friends, and we’re happy to share that we’re bringing back your favorite YouGX group workout classes! These classes are starting back up at select locations and will continue rolling out for you, so they’ll be back at your home club soon!
When are Youfit’s YouGX classes returning?
Our YouGX classes are starting up at select locations on Monday, August 3rd. You can visit the webpage for your local gym or give them a call to learn about the class schedule.
Are there any restrictions in place for group classes?
We’ve made some updates to help keep your health in mind during your group workout. All members are asked to review our Updated Youfit Member Code of Conduct before heading back into the gym. As a part of our Youfit reopening, we’ve updated floor plans to encourage social distancing, enhanced our cleaning routines, and made additional updates for YouGX classes:
- Classes are redesigned with spacing and floorplans to encourage social distancing
- Before entering the YouGX class, hand sanitization will be required. We offer plenty of hand sanitizer throughout the gym
- Attendees are required to bring their own towels. For classes that use mats, you are also required to bring your own mat
- Classes may be a bit shorter to allow ample time for cleaning and disinfecting between each class
- All members and guests are required to adhere to local, state, and federal guidelines regarding COVID-19 precautions
Do I need to make a reservation for my group workout?
There’s no requirement to reserve your spot for our YouGX classes. You are welcome to call your gym to inquire about class size and availability, as class sizes may vary depending on local requirements or regulations.
Getting Back to YouGX
We are thrilled to see you again and offer our YouGX group classes. If you have any questions about heading back in, your billing, or any other inquiries, we are here to help! Call your local Youfit or 888-Youfit-1 for assistance. We look forward to seeing you soon!