The end of February has arrived. How did the second month of the year go for you? It was a busy one for me as I did bit speaking at conferences, hosted a few webinars, did some writing that will eventually appear in a book, and planned the Practical Ed Tech Summer Camp. In there I still managed to get in a good, solid workout on 25 of 28 days. Speaking of working out, have you visited Ed Tech Fitness, yet?
These were the month’s most popular posts:
1. An Online Lab for Learning About Weather Patterns and Forecasts
2. Six Online Whiteboard Drawing Tools
3. A Comparison of Blogging Services for Teachers and Students
4. Ten Search Strategies Students Should Try
5. CleverPDF Offers 20 Ways to Work With PDFs in Other Formats
6. Two Image-based Search Challenges to Use With Your Students
7. How to Use Google Slides to Create Choose Your Own Adventure Stories
Now Booking Summer Workshops!
Summer might feel a long way away right now, but I’m already booking my summer workshop calendar. If you’d like to have me come to your school this spring (I have two May openings) or summer, please take a look at my speaking page and fill out the short form at the bottom of it.
The Practical Ed Tech Summer Camp is happening on July 15th and 16th. I’ve secured a beautiful location for it that offers lots of activities for the whole family within walking distance. Register in February and you’ll save $70! Registration is now open here.
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
TypingClub offers more than 600 typing lessons for kids.
Storyboard That is my go-to tool for creating storyboards.
University of Maryland Baltimore County offers a great program on instructional design.