The sequel to the 2016 ping pong simulator game VR Ping Pong is launching this September. Called VR Ping Pong Pro, the 1 v 1 ping pong game is also coming to PSVR, Oculus Rift and HTC Vive. The game will be available in all the supported platforms. A Steam page is already up and there is also a listing on Viveport. However, the publishers are yet to reveal the pricing for this exhilarating ping pong game.
VR Ping Pong Pro will feature nine new levels that will include a stadium, an arcade along with a Japanese garden. The sequel has a very clear emphasis on photorealism compared to the previous title.
The sequel will also feature a ball or racket customization enabling players to style their kits to their preference as they play their way through the five difficulty levels.
The game developer Reddoll Games has included various features in the sequel including online rankings, player statistics as well as an online multiplayer. However, it is not yet clear whether the multiplayer function will be cross-platform.
Here is a summary of the features of the sequel:-
- Singles Match: This can either be a Player 1 vs Player 2 or Player vs CPU format.
- Online Multiplayer: In the online multiplayer format, you can either choose between playing the single matches or the tournaments with players from all around the world.
- Tournament Mode: These are pyramid-style tournaments which are ranked according to the difficulty level.
- Mini Games: In the Mini games, you can simply have fun or use these to hone your skills.
- The environments are quite photorealistic and immerse the user right in the middle of the action.
- Customizable rackets: You can customize your rackets for practical purposes or if you simply want to alter them visually to suit your preferences. A racket change can also have an impact on your serve.
- Realistic physics: Rarely do you find a virtual reality game that brings out the true-to-life physics that you would experience in the real game. The VR Ping Pong Pro does a really excellent job in delivering full-spin mechanics thereby making you feel like you are actually there and experiencing the real thing.
http://virtualrealitytimes.com/2019/07/07/vr-ping-pong-launching-in-september-watch-trailer/https://virtualrealitytimes.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/VR-Ping-Pong-Pro-600×337.jpghttps://virtualrealitytimes.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/VR-Ping-Pong-Pro-150×90.jpgGamingSportsTechnologyThe sequel to the 2016 ping pong simulator game VR Ping Pong is launching this September. Called VR Ping Pong Pro, the 1 v 1 ping pong game is also coming to PSVR, Oculus Rift and HTC Vive. The game will be available in all the supported platforms. A…Sam OchanjiSam
Ochanji[email protected]AdministratorVirtual Reality Times