The Tesla Cybertruck was a shocking surprise to most of us, as it turned out to be totally different from conventional pickup trucks and far from most of the fan-made concept drawings.
Here we can take a look at first reactions of the audience, at the unveiling through the lens of Fully Charged
“Unexpected” is probably one of the most common words describing the design, which seems to be overshadowed – at least initially – by some very strong specifications. For some, it was hard to believe what was shown was even the real Cybertruck. Is this a joke? No, it wasn’t and it’s not.
Video Description via Fully Charged on YouTube:
Tesla Cybertruck Launch: audience first reactions | Fully Charged
Love it or hate it, the latest addition to Elon Musk’s Tesla lineup has arrived; the Cybertruck.
We wanted to get a different perspective on the Tesla Cybertruck launch, what did the highly loyal fan base think of this eco pickup truck and would they consider it in the future?
We sent over Chelsea Sexton to check it out.
- Range: 500+ miles
- 0-60 mph acceleration: <2.9 seconds
- Towing capacity: More than 14,000 lbs
- Payload: Up to 3,500 lbs
- Vault length: 6.5 feet
- Storage capacity: 100 cubic feet of exterior, lockable storage including the vault, frunk, and sail pillars.
- Suspension: 4” in either direction
- Touchscreen size: 17”
- Body: Ultra-Hard 30X Cold-Rolled stainless steel. If there was something better, we’d use it.
- Seating capacity: Up to six adults
- Charging: Can be charged at home, at Destination Charging locations, and with our network of more than 14,000 Superchargers, including on our newest V3 technology, which is helpful for long hauls and towing.