Starting at 2:00 p.m. PST today, members of the Xbox One Preview Beta Ring will begin receiving the latest 1904 Xbox One system update (19h1_release_xbox_dev_1904.190224-1940). Read on for more about the new features, fixes and known issues in the latest 1904 system update.
A complete feature list for 1904 is published here https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/02/21/new-features-rolling-out-to-xbox-insiders-this-spring/
This build contains the new Voice command features to please test.
- New Alexa Voice skills are available today for flighting. Please try the new “Alexa, Pair controller” and “Alexa, Eject disc” voice commands and let us know what you think.
- We have resolved the issue that some users were report unable to send/receive messages.
- Users are now warned when viewing a group conversation with someone they blocked.
- We are aware that Achievements lists are not being displayed correctly while in a game.
- We are aware of issues of No Audio heard from Non-Spatial Audio games when using Dolby Atmos for Home Theater with the LG SJ9 soundbar.
- We are investigating some reports that the Blu-ray player doesn’t support HDR when playing HDR10 & Dolby Vision disc with “Enable Dolby Vision” turned on in settings.
- We are tracking an issue that this title is crashing on launch.
Game Pass Mobile App
- Issue/Impact – After pushing a remote installation of a game from the Game Pass mobile app, customers will not see progress of the installation on in the mobile app and may not receive install notifications. The game will still successfully install if there is sufficient available space on the console.
- Affected audience – must be in 1904 preview, must be a GP subscriber, must be using the GP mobile app, must be pushing game installations from the app.
- Workarounds – None. A fix is coming in the next version of the mobile app in March. Customers interested in getting early access to the fix can download the Game Pass Beta app.
- We are aware that the clock/time is missing from home and the dashboard.
- We are tracking that notifications are not displaying on the console (such as achievement toasts).
- We are investigating that users cannot join party chat. Workaround : We have found that a reboot of the console resolves.
- Sometimes users may encounter the incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.
- We are tracking an issue in which the Console locks up when accessing guide after playing a title or app.