Starting at 2:00 p.m. PST today, members of the Xbox One Preview Alpha and Beta Rings will begin receiving the latest 1905 Xbox One system update (19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_190518362.3050.190506-1927) Read on for more about the new features, fixes and known issues in the latest 1905 system update.
- OS version released: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_190518362.3050.190506-1927
- Available: 2:00PM PDT 5/8/19
- Mandatory Date/Time: 3:00 AM PDT 5/9/19
- We have fixed the issue that some users are encountering no audio on their Xbox console after boot (no shell audio, no game audio, no app audio).
- Resolved an issue in which Windows Sonic (spatial audio for headphones) spatial and non-spatial audio played out of sync. This affected games that create sophisticated compound sound effects that combine spatial and non-spatial audio.
- Fixed an issue with Guide and dashboard to show the correct time as it was displaying times according to the old time zone before an update. The user no longer needs to restart in order to pick up time zone change.
My Games and Apps
- We have fixed the issue when launching some games was causing the “Launch error 0x800706ba” and the game would not launch.
- Fixed an issue in which some consoles were hitting an E200 crash during use or at shutdown.
- Security compliance fixes to consoles.
- UI fixes to the OOBE flow.
- Localization fixes.
- We are tracking the issue in which your ATMOS setting switches back to DD 7.1 after taking an update. You can change it back after an update however we are working towards resolving.
- Headsets are not being assigned to the users profiles and not working correctly.
My Games and Apps
- We are tracking the video corruption issue with Youtube and Netflix 4k playback.
- Sometimes users may encounter the incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.