Starting at 2:00 p.m. PST today, members of the Xbox One Preview Alpha Skip Ahead Ring will begin receiving the latest 1910 Xbox One system update (19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_19H2HOLD_191018362.7085.190430-1920). This build has the same features and fixes as 1905 however we need valuable core recovery coverage and feedback as we skip ahead.
- OS version released: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_19H2HOLD_191018362.7085.190430-1920
- Available: 2:00PM PST 5/3/19
- Mandatory Date/Time: 3:00 AM PST 5/4/19
The 1905 (in 1910) features are highlighted here in a new blog post https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/04/25/improvements-to-xbox-game-pass-friends-list-and-messaging-coming-to-xbox-insiders/
My Games and Apps – Better Sorting
- We are adding a new feature in this build to sorting in My Games and Apps today based on User feedback. You will now see more date categories for sorting by last update or last used. Please test out the new feature and provide feedback.
Friends list shows where your friends are playing
- We have added the new feature in this build of displaying where your friends are playing in the guide. Please test out the new feature and provide feedback.
Voice channels in messaging
- Voice channels have been added to Xbox Live messaging on console. This feature is only available in Alpha and can only be used between Alpha users. If you and a friend are both in Preview Alpha, we’d highly encourage you try adding a voice channel and let us know what you think!
- Fixes for users are experiencing no audio with headsets.
- We have fixed the issue with the Kinect video feed being delayed.
- Resolved issues with one to one voice invites
My Games and Apps
- Fixes to address installation status of game bundles to correctly show overall installation status.
- Fixes to the Cloud Save system that some users were experiencing with “Your other Xbox is taking a long time to sync to the cloud”.
- Fixed a memory leak to address overall system performance.
- Fix all voice chat strings and change party icon to headset icon.
- Resolved some missing settings in the Settings UI.
- Localization fixes.
- Some users are encountering no audio on their Xbox console after boot (no shell audio, no game audio, no app audio), then have CSS ask them to perform the following steps:
- Cold reboot the console
- Go to Audio settings on console
- Change their HDMI audio settings to the highest supported uncompressed channel count for their equipment
- Switch back to the desired format
- Audio should be restored
My Games and Apps
- We are tracking the video corruption issue with Youtube and Netflix 4k playback.
- We are tracking an issue in Super Lucky’s Tale that when you pause play to go to guide then go back to the game you experience a ten second delay. Please report if you see this behavior with any other game/app.
- Sometimes users may encounter the incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.