Every Thursday afternoon in August I’m hosting a different Practical Ed Tech professional development webinar. Last week’s was all about Google Classroom, Calendar, and Keep. This week’s webinar is about creating animated videos and green screen videos with your students.
In Intro to Animation and Green Screen Videos you’ll learn how your students can make animated videos and green screen videos. Making these types of videos is fun and easy to do with students from grades three through twelve.
Seven Things You Can Learn in the Webinar
- How to make green screen videos.
- How to make animated videos even if you can’t draw.
- The best tools for making animated videos and green screen videos.
- Tips for creating the best lighting and sound recording environment.
- Where to get pre-made artwork to use in animated videos.
- Video project planning steps.
- How to responsibly publish your students’ video projects.
- This Thursday at 4pm ET
- It will be recorded for those who register but cannot attend the live broadcast.