Need a snack to power you through your day at work, the gym, or just out and about? These protein bars are the perfect power snack for on the go! They are simple and customizable! Plus, you can prep them and store them in your fridge for the rest of the week!
Homemade Protein Bars
- 1 Cup Oat Flour (or another flour substitute)
- 1 Cup Vanilla or Chocolate Protein Powder
- 1/2 Cup Peanut Butter (or other nut butter)
- 2 Tbsp Agave
- 1 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4-1/2 Cup Almond Milk (depending on protein powder consistency)
- Optional Toppings: Nuts, Seeds, Chocolate Chips, Sprinkles, Flax Seeds, Chia Seeds, Dried Fruit
- Line a 13×9 inch pan with parchment paper
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl, slowly mix in the milk a little at a time. Should be a thick cookie dough-like consistency.
- Spread dough into the pan and press evenly across the bottom with a spatula. Add nuts, chocolate chips, sprinkles, or other toppings to the top and press into dough.
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator for at least 2-3 hours.
- Slice into bars and enjoy!
Try these out with your favorite flavor of protein powder and your choice of toppings! Let us know on social media what your favorite combo is!