June has come and gone. At the end of every month I like to take a look back and see which blog posts were the most popular of the previous thirty days. The following were the most popular posts in June, 2019.
1. Google Expeditions is Now Available on Chromebooks!
2. Interactive Versions of Aesop’s Fables – And Dozens of Other Classic Works
3. Immersive Reader is Being Added to Microsoft Forms
4. 5 Time-savers for Teachers Using G Suite for Education
5. Six Google Product Updates Made in May Impacting Teachers and Students
6. 500 Creative Writing Prompts
7. Beaker – Virtually Mix Chemicals on Your Phone or Tablet
8. 5 New Seesaw Features for Teachers and Students Creating Digital Portfolios
9. How to Automatically Caption and Translate PowerPoint Presentations
10. The Best Apps & Sites for Learning According to AASL
Thank You for Your Support!
- More than 250 of you have participated in a Practical Ed Tech webinar this year. Thank you!
- Six of those webinars are available on-demand at 50% off right now.
- Only two seats remain for the Practical Ed Tech Summer Camp. Join us!
- Fishbowl is a professional network for educators that is unlike any other social network you’ve tried.
- Quillionz is a new service that uses AI to help you generate quiz questions from passages of text.
- University of Maryland, Baltimore County has been supporting this blog for many years.