Delicious and Easy Stuffed Peppers
Need a new healthy and fun dinner recipe?! This will be your new go-to! These stuffed peppers and perfect for meal prep or dinner – plus, the whole family is sure to enjoy them.
- 6 Large Bell Peppers
- 1 small onion diced
- 1 lb ground turkey (or meatless alternative)
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 2 tbsp taco seasoning
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 can black beans (rinsed and drained)
- 1/4 cup vegetable broth
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9×13 inch pan with cooking spray.
- Cut bell peppers in half and remove seeds and core. Place cut peppers into pan.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat and add onions. Cook until soft for 5 minutes. Add corn, ground turkey, and salt and pepper to taste. Cook until meat is done.
- Mix in salsa, taco seasonings, cooked rice, black beans, and vegetable broth.
- Fill pepper halves with the mixture. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove peppers from the oven and top with cheese. Bake for 15 minutes and serve!