Podcasting is more popular than ever and growing every day. If you have thought about trying to make a podcast of your own, join me next Tuesday at 7pm ET for a Practical Ed Tech webinar titled Classroom Podcasting 101.
Classroom Podcasting 101 will teach you how you can start a podcast in your classroom. The webinar will cover the nuts and bolts of making a podcast. More importantly, this webinar will provide you with ideas for podcasts that students can record on their own, with their classmates, or with their families.
Five Things You’ll Learn in This Webinar:
- How to record and edit audio on Windows, Mac, iPad, Android, and Chromebooks.
- How to publish podcasts to all major podcast networks including Apple Podcasts, Google Play, and Spotify.
- Strategies for encouraging natural conversation on podcasts.
- Tools you can use to enhance sound quality.
- How to record with remote podcast guests.
- Tuesday, March 10th at 7pm ET
- It will be recorded for those who register but cannot attend the live broadcast.
The sales of my Practical Ed Tech webinars helps to keep Free Technology for Teachers running. Thank you for your support.