Charged EVs | BorgWarner to acquire Delphi Technologies enhancing its power electronics products

11


BorgWarner to acquire Delphi Technologies enhancing its power electronics products


Michigan-based parts supplier BorgWarner will acquire Delphi Technologies in an all-stock transaction that values Delphi at about $3.3 billion. BorgWarner stockholders are expected to own about 84 percent of the combined company. Delphi stockholders are expected to own the remaining 16 percent.

BorgWarner and Delphi estimate they generated net sales of $10.17 billion and $4.36 billion respectively in 2019.

Frédéric Lissalde, President and CEO of BorgWarner, said, “Delphi Technologies will bring proven leading power electronics technologies, talent, and scale that will complement our hybrid and electric vehicle propulsion offerings.”

Richard F. Dauch, CEO of Delphi Technologies, said, “Together we plan to create a pioneering propulsion technologies company uniquely equipped to serve OEMs and aftermarket customers around the world.”

Source: BorgWarner










Source link

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here