Starting at 6:00 PM PST today, members of the Xbox One Preview Alpha Ring will begin receiving the latest 1910 Xbox One system update (Build: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_191018363.7127.190827-1945).
- OS version released: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_191018363.7127.190827-1945
- Available: 6:00 PM, August 29, 2019
- Mandatory: 3:00 AM August 30, 2019
- Thank you all for the great feedback on the experimental home update. The first round of our home experiment concludes this week, and Alpha and Alpha Skip-Ahead users who have it will start to see the current dashboard again. This is in preparation for additional testing to the Xbox One dashboard. We’ll let everyone know when to keep an eye out for the next round of testing based on your initial feedback.
- Fixed an issue where users were not receiving notifications for Club invitations.
My Games & Apps
- Fixes to the download ETA timer reliability when downloading content.
- Various fixes to UI and navigation.
- Some users have reported the console shutting down unexpectedly while using Netflix.
- Some users have reported the console shutting down while playing games.
- Users are unable to complete the setup for Dolby Atmos in the app and the app is not recognizing Dolby Atmos headphones
- Note: This is an issue with the Dolby Access app and the app developers are aware and investigating.
- Users who have Dolby Atmos enabled and console display settings set to 120hz with 36 bits per pixel (12-bit) are experiencing loss of Dolby Atmos audio in some situations.
- Workaround: Disable 120hz or set Video Fidelity to 30 bits per pixel (10-bit) or lower.
- Customers attempting to change their GT using the new Gamertag features on the console will not yet see those changes reflected on the console.
- Sometimes users may encounter the incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.
Thank you for being part of the Alpha Skip Ahead ring! For more information regarding the Xbox One Update preview rings, check out our blog post here.